As we begin our journey into the new year, it’s great to start something new and starting yoga is like starting anything new – there are lots of new things to become familiar with; new words, new movements, understanding what foot goes where and which arm to wrap around what!
Here at Asher Yoga you’re in the right place! We will guide and support you on your Yoga journey, giving to you the essential tips to transform your practice whether you're a newbie or have months of practice under your belt.
Our Beginners Yoga Workshop will help you gain confidence in class and find your yoga-mojo. And, the format is entirely different to a yoga class. You will learn how to apply core principles to all poses, so that you accelerate your learning and get more out of classes.
The Beginners Workshop will end with a yummy Yoga Nidra Practice 😊🙏🏻
What you will learn:
• Breathe in flow with your movements
• Make the yoga postures work for you no matter what your body shape or size
• Practice safely so areas such as your lower spine and knees are protected
• Find good alignment in poses
• Use blocks to support yourself
• Find your focus and calm your mind
Beginners Workshop includes:
• Smaller group setting so you get more individual attention
• Key principles which you can apply to any yoga pose in class
• Posture clinic - break down postures and receive hands-on adjustments
• Q&A session - ask questions about specific issues you're dealing with
• Great opportunity to meet other beginners
• Beginners of any style of yoga.
• People with several months of class experience who want to step back and refresh on the fundamental principles of yoga postures and practice.
Beginners Workshop Cost: £20
Limited spaces guys so hit the Book button to book your place!!